– The Association – Center for Sustainable Community Development (CSCD) is an apolitical, autonomous, non-profit and non-governmental association, working as an informal group since 2008 and being officially legislated in 2010.
Calea Craiovei, 71, Giubega, Dolj, 207290 Romania
firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +40741075409
The aim of the association – developing and implementing cultural, artistic and educational activities aiming at community development and also contributing to the social and personal development of its main target group – the youngsters from the rural and urban areas, youngsters with fewer opportunities and the isolated communities – providing capacity building support.
(1) CSCD Objectives:
- Providing humanitarian help for the children and youngsters with special needs.
- Creating and providing better conditions for the youngsters and children with special social needs or challenged youngsters.
- Social and school reinsertion for the youngsters and children coming from difficult socio – economic background.
- Information and support guaranteeing human rights and social protection for the groups in need.
- Promoting and supporting the equal opportunities concept and active communitarian participation.
- Developing and implementing programmes for youngsters with special needs.
- Supporting adults in their professional reinsertion process.
- Implementing local, national and international projects aiming at providing better opportunities for its target group.
- Support for the cultural, artistic and creative activities in the working communities.
- Identifying and supporting the cases – youngsters and children with special needs – from orphanages, hospitals, mono- parental families and families facing socio-economic problems.
- Developing and implementing educational and support programmes for the youngsters from the rural and urban areas.
- Educational counseling for the target group.
- Supporting gifted children with fewer opportunities – independent to their talents.
- Establishing partnerships with associations, networks and organizations with the same profile – national and international actors.
- Implementing activities and services aiming at improving the financial sustainability of the association.
- Developing and implementing national, local and European programmes and projects.